Tuesday, December 16, 2008

True CaTalysts

Life has unfolded so many gifts on its way.. and there have been so many people who have made a tremendous impact on my life (the true catalysts of my life)... i wonder what i would have been had it not been for these people...

A Mom who endelessly waits late nights to give me Garam food, can smell when i am low and is always there to lend a ear... A Father who can ease any of your stress with his pure logical talks as easily as companies offer pink slips these days... A Brother who i can easily bank on when need be and who has always been a silent support, a Sister who means the world to me and is one of very good friends i can rely on, a caring Bhabhi and a chweet cute Nephew who can kip the child in me alive and who is so ecstatic to see me back home from office :) Amazingly though we dont have many family talks or outings we all know that there is a strong bond... that keeps us all together!!!

Apart from a supportive family, I have been blessed by a few awe-inspiring friends.. I consider myself extremely fortuitous in this aspect.
Right from motivators, supporters, jovials, advisors, silent wellwishers... They have been exactly as the situation demands.... I dont want to personalise but just a few mention of incidents that make them so special..
Friends,
- who are seperated by distance but still aware of everything thats going on in my life..
- who want to know much more about me than i am willing to speak.. just to understand me better...
- who have been amazing motivators at times when things have gone wrong..
- who have been angry at me when i have been careless..
- who have been so serious about my career..
- who have been just a call away at any hour
- who make birthdays special...
- who can cheer me up when i am in tears...
- who are concerned about my family...
- who have made me feel happy for the person i am..
- few who are already concerned about me not having a boyfriend (just kidding)
- whom i have at times followed blindly...
- who have given me wake up calls, reminders on my friends birthdays....
- who i can talk office talks with and kip discussing my confusions
- whom i can cry for, laugh with, and just be what i am!!

I can just go on....

I just want to say THANKS to all of you for being such an inevitable part of my life... You all mean so much to me... I may have many times missed to let you know what it means to have each one of you.... But i am so happy to have an awesome family and a few true friends... THANK YOU CHHHHOOO MUCH!!

Time to say good-bye!! (oye not permanently)... Next time i hope to come with not such an emotional post!!!

p.s. i have tried to use some words to improve my english usage... please understand the meanings in the context of the sentence even if they dont make proper sense. And if they dont make proper sense please let me know... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment