Friday, January 2, 2009

General Bakar

Today being the first day of new year i would like to wish all of you a very happy new year..

I do not know but i in particular do not have any particular excitement!! But still i think its better to have any reason for celebration...

By celebrations i remember those friendship days in college... one of my closest friends would never budge to allow us tie a friendship band... As it made no sense to her that on one day by tying a ribbon you express dat you care... ya but the damsel did celebrate Raksha Bandhan...

On a nice note i have made a bet with a friend, which i think i will WIN and the reward is samsung innova8. Reading its features i get to know it has a 8 mega pixel cam and 32 GB memory, more than enuf for an ordinary mortal like me... I hope i don't lose the bet though!!

This morning i tried my hands in the kitchen!!! something really unusual... i tried making an uttappa.. cooking is not as easy as i earlier thought it to be... It turned out to be ok-ok types.. but not bad you see... had i to rate myself it wud be 3 and a half on 5.. not bad i think...

I enjoid the poem on this link http://www.thedontquitpoem.com/


I sometimes fear the death of my near and dear ones... The other day i heard someone say in the train someones husband had died of an heart attack... and then suddenly i thought it could be my dad .. I saw a similar fear in few of my friends... Anyways lets not think all dis

Recently i have seen a ruder version of me (version degradation)... It takes me no time to answer back to people (unfortunately only to the people close to me)

I think i need a nice outing..

And for now i need some more sleeep!! or a Bath

HAPPY NEW YEAR once again.. Hope it brings you loads of success and happiness!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations madam !!
    Humko aapke haatho ke pake hue khaane ka swaad kab milega??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jab aap humare ghar ayenge!! thats after an year maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you a very Happy New Year, my darling! New year resolutions kya hain? Aur yeah bet kispe lagi thi? May be I can help..50 - 50 kar sakte hain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he.. Is mamle mein no 50-50.. help is always welcome... karm kar fal ki chinta mat kar bande :)

    ReplyDelete